Monday, June 8, 2009

Actual prices

Cybook seems to be sold-out again, there is

Due to continuing heavy customer demand, Cybook is sold out. Because orders are prioritized on a first-come, first-served basis, please order now to reserve your place in line. We will e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Please note that accessories orders will be shipped ASAP. In all cases your credit card will be automatically charged upon order.
message at the official eshop.

Anyway - the local dealers claim to have several pieces in stock. The another good information is that the price fell to approximately €300 for the basic version and €400 for the de luxe version. All prices are including 19% VAT.

2 comments:

Bim said...

Hello. My name is Bim and I'm from the Philippines. I saw this product, and I was wondering if there was a way I could buy one. I'm having trouble finding one for sale online. You may contact me at my email- comicology at i.ph. Thank you!

Andrej said...

It seems that Czech reseller have some pieces in stock. Take a look at http://www.bookeen.cz/ please.